We at Quoteapic have combined for you the worlds Global Passport Power Rank 2016
All 199 passports of the world ranked by their total Visa-Free Score.
The list starts with countries with highest passport power.
To OCD free people all the following shapes look identical, but one of them is different
Are your eyes, brain and OCD radar sensitive enough to spot it?
*This test was created for amusement and is not diagnostic in any way.
Enjoy and let us know how you did in the comment section below.
There are lots of strange and creepy cake designs out there, but the creepiest of all are the ones that are decorated to look like real babies.
If you don’t feel they are realistic enough how about this one-eye-open baby?
Don’t worry I know what you’re thinking how are they delivered to you. Well they come wrapped.
Of course, cutting it up is the really delicious part.
It’s a great way to know which of your friends is a serial killer.
If you want to be tasteful, you should then get the ‘Red Velvet Baby’
I remember back when we were kids, our parents always warned us not to swallow chewing gum. I remember some of the things that were told to us if we swallowed chewing gum: ‘It’ll stay in your stomach forever!’ It’ll clog you up!’ The time has finally come to put all these fears at rest.
Today, Quoteapic will tell you what really happens when you accidentally or intentionally swallow your favourite strip of chewing gum.
For most of us, coffee is more than just a beverage. It’s part of our life and wake-up ritual, something we can’t live without.
If you like a cup of coffee in the early morning or while dining with family, friends, or business partners, having a cup of coffee is always a good idea.
We at Quoteapic have decided to take a look at what happens to your body during the process of drinking coffee. Starting at 10 minutes up to 6 hours later.
Some of the things we found out are amazing.
Nowadays so many YouTubers would do anythig just to gain views.
So with that in mind Cemre Candar decided to answer a question that no one has ever asked before, how does it feel to bathe in hot chili sauce?
Well I’m sure it wont go great.
So Cemre emptied out 1250 bottles of hot chili sauce into his bathtub and added some hot chillies for the extra kick and he dove himself into it.
You can guess whats going to happen.
Like most of us do you suffer from getting no sleep while travelling ?
Paula Blankenship has come up with a solution for all our problems !
After many sleepless trips, Paula decided it was enough and she created the NodPod – a head hammock that recreates the way you sleep in bed,
with your head at a 90-degree angle but in an upright position.
The cord is designed so that is doesn’t cover the TV screen for the passenger behind you on a plane.
If your travelling by plane, by bus, by train or car it’s time to say goodbye to those sleepless trips and neck pain and not forgetting awkwardly waking up on your fellow passenger.
You can pre-order the NodPod now for $25 on Kickstarter.
ART & Philosophy
Well we can say that Lorenz Valentino photoshopping photoshop photos are the best we have seen in 2016 ! Can you say photoshop 10 times real quick lol.
This guy is talented and has a really cool sense of humor.
We have gathered for you these useful psychology tricks so that they can positively affect your communication skills and make your life that bit easier in some way.
– To find out if a person likes you, pick a word and every time he/she uses this word or synonymous word phrases, nod and smile. If he/she does like you, watch him/her start using the word all the time.
– Do you want people to take your words seriously? Every time you tell them something, say that your father taught you this. People tend to believe parents’ advice inherently.
– Become an ultimate ‘Rock, paper, scissors’ champion! To win at the ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ game, right before playing it, ask your opponent a random question. Most of the time your confused friend will throw ‘scissors.’
– If you want people to agree with you, just nod while you’re talking. ‘The nod’ sign means ‘everything I’m saying is true.’ Plus, following social behavior patterns, people tend to nod back.
– Have you ever wished the subway wasn’t that crowded in the morning? In crowded places look right in front of you, in the direction in which you’re going. You will be impressed watching the crowd literally give way to you. This trick is very easy to explain: in crowded places we tend to look other people in the eyes so that we know which direction someone is going. We take the opposite way so not to run into each other.
– If a certain song is stuck in your head and you would love to forget it, try to think of the end of the song. According to the Zeigarnik effect, our brain tends to remember the things that we’ve left unfinished. So if you think of the end of the annoying earworm, you will be able to get it out of your head.
– Want your kids to eat broccoli? Go ahead and ask them if they want two or five stalks of broccoli instead of asking them if they want broccoli. Thus, you’ve made your mind and chose broccoli for their lunch, but they feel like they have really made their own decision. You can use the same old trick in different situations.
– If you have the feeling that someone is watching you, just yawn and look around. If someone is really stalking you, he will yawn too, since yawing is highly contagious.
– Your friend will most likely help you carry, let’s say, a box of your stuff if you continue talking while handing over the box. The majority of people won’t even notice you’re handing them something and will take it. However, some people more attentive and less close to you may get pretty confused.
– If you know you’re going to shake hands with someone, make sure your hands are warm enough. Warm hands promote a friendly atmosphere while cold handshaking will trigger the opposite effect.
– Whatever your friend has just said, paraphrase it and say it again. The person who talks to you will subconsciously get the feeling you are a really great listener. Just don’t go too far with the paraphrasing thing.
– If you want someone to help you, start your phrase with the words ‘I need your help…’ People hate feeling guilty and that’s why they won’t be able to refuse to help.
– If you believe a person doesn’t like you, ask if you can borrow his pencil or pen. On one hand, people tend not to help those whom they don’t like, but on the other hand, it’s such a small favor that your ‘hater’ most likely won’t be able to say ‘No’. Eventually he will come to the conclusion that you’re not that bad.
Lots of people in India have had accidents while taking a selfie but this is the latest in the series
A young teenage boy in India has accidentally shot himself in the head while taking a selfie with his father’s gun.
The police said in a statement that the 15 year old Ramandeep Singh was taken to hospital at Pathankot Punjab state following the shooting incident.
In a series of accidents happening during taking selfies people have been attempting.
Deputy police superintendent Manoj Jumar said in a statement it happened when the 15 year old shool boy was playing at home with the licensed revolver, which is normally kept in the father’s wardrobe.
The boy’s father said in a statement that his son was trying to take a selfie with the gun while accidently shooting it off into his head.
We blame the father for not keeping his loaded gun under lock and key at their home yet to allow a 15 year old boy to handle it without any training.
The people have been warned about dangerous selfie spots in Mumbai
In a police statement it was said that the 15 year old boy was expected to survive the gun shot, however The Indian Express has reported that he later succumbed to his injuries.
In January, police in the western City of Mumbai India moved to crack down on the dangerous selfies areas in Mumbai after a man drowned trying to save a girl who fell into the sea while trying to snap a selfie.
The Mumbai Police department has identified 16 dangerous selfie spots in the western city and asked the local council to put up warning signs and deploy lifeguards.
As well in January, a 20 year old fell to his death while taking a selfie from on top of the Reasi fort in Jammu and Kashmir.
In February, a young teenager was run over and killed while they waited in front of an oncoming train to take a selfie in the southern city of Chennai.
According to the Hindustan Times a man in April was seriously injured by a chained elephant while trying to take a selfie at a festival in Kerala.