Effective Date: 16th June 2015
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. Cookies remember the type of browser you use and which additional browser software you have installed. They also remember your preferences, such as language and region, which remain as your default settings when you revisit Quoteapic.
Some of the cookies we use are session cookies and only last until you close your browser, others are persistent cookies which are stored on your computer for longer.
You can visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to delete or reject cookies and for further information on cookies generally.
The cookies used by Quoteapic may be for any of the following purposes:
- Make the Site work in a friendly and consistent manner
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the Site
- Allow sharing with other social media sites
- Improve our marketing.
The cookies on Quoreapic are not used to collect your personally identifiable information without your permission or to pass your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Granting Your Permission
- Functional cookies: These improve the user experience, for example by remembering previously entered information so you do not need to enter it twice.
- Analytics cookies: These collect a mix of personal information which in some circumstances could identify an individual such as IP address and also aggregated anonymous demographic and statistical data.
Third Party Cookies
Site Improvement Cookies
We may need to test new designs, features or functions on the Site. This is done by showing different visitors slightly different versions of the Site and anonymously monitoring how these visitors respond to the different versions. This enables us to improve the Site and your visitor experience.
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither we nor our advertisers can gain personally identifiable information about you from these cookies. You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com and you can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. Please note that opting out of advertising cookies does not mean you won’t see any more ads, but simply that ads will no longer be tailored to you.