2. USE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE
By accessing the Site or using any of our services you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site or services and should leave this Site immediately.
4. PROTECTION OF MINORS
You must be 13 years or older to use the Site and Services. In cases where you have authorized a minor (someone under 18 years of age) to use the Site or Services, you acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor\'s access to and use of the Site or Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor.
5. NO DUTY TO MONITOR
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. We have no duty to screen content supplied by others, but we have the right to refuse to post submitted content. We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time.
6. CHANGES TO QUOTEAPIC
We may discontinue or change any Quoteapic content, service, function or feature at any time with or without notice.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter you will do so by name. Your name should not be an impersonation of another person, a term that is the same or confusingly similar to a famous trademark, or a term that is offensive in any way. In using your own name, you consent to it being passed to others by use of certain of the functions of Site. Quoteapic reserves the right to reject or remove any user name.
8. THIRD PARTIES AND EXTERNAL LINKS
8.1 Third Party Suppliers: You agree that your dealings with third party suppliers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party supplier, and you agree not to hold Quoteapic liable for any disputes you may have with any such third party supplier.
8.2 Links: This Site provides, and third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As we have no control over such websites and resources you agree that links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and are not liable for the content found at such websites or resources. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to this Site you do so entirely at your own risk.
8.3 Social Media Sharing: Quoteapic may interface at the user’s choice with other popular social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. Quoteapic has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy practices and policies of any such third party social media channels.
9. COOKIES AND STATISTICAL INFORMATION
10. OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
10.1 You Gain No Ownership: No intellectual property ownership rights transfer from you to us or us to you, as a result of this Agreement. The Quoteapic domain name, logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of Quoteapic or its licensors or users and are protected by UK, EU and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without prior written permission from Quoteapic.
10.2 License to Host Your Content: In these Terms, "your content" means all works and materials (including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, documents, graphics, audio material, video material, audio-visual material and files) that you submit to us or the Site for publication on the Site. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to our Site and Services and any successor websites or services. You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available by us. Without prejudice to our other rights under this Agreement, if you breach this Agreement in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached this Agreement in any way, we may delete, un-publish or edit any or all of your content.
10.3 No Infringement of Third Party Rights: You warrant and represent that your content will not infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right and you possess all sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide or upload all and any content shared by you on or through the Site or Services. You agree and acknowledge you must not infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right of any third party through your use of the Site and Services and must only share content when you possess all sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide or upload all and any content shared by you on or through the Site. Further, in the event of you infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party through your use of the Site or Services, it is you and not Quoteapic that will be liable.
10.4 Copyright Infringing Content: The Site’s content is largely contributed by our users and is known as User Generated Content (UGC). We do not check UGC for violations of copyright, trademarks or other rights but the Site is protected by international safe-harbor provisions for online service providers and follows international best practice such as the principles of the EU Directive on Electronic Commerce and the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We will act expeditiously to remove content as soon as we have we have actual knowledge that it infringes copyright. If you believe there is copyright infringing material on the Site, please report it using our Contact Us web form with the following information:
• The name and address of the complaining party
• A description of the infringing materials and their Internet location, usually the URL
• Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works
• A statement by the owner that it has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of
• A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, a statement that the complaining party is the owner or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner.
11. LICENSE TO USE OUR SERVICES
· You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted on or by the Site.
· You acknowledge that the features and services provided by us may change at any time without prior notice to you.
· You acknowledge that we reserve the right to sign out, terminate or delete your membership at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion.
· Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the Site.
· We reserve the right to restrict your access to the Site and/or Services at our sole discretion and you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any such access restrictions.
12. PROHIBTED USE
You must not:
· Use our Site or Services in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to them or impair their performance, availability or accessibility
· Use our Site or Services in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
· Use our Site or Services to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software
· Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Site or Services without our express written consent
· Access or otherwise interact with our Site or Services using any robot, spider or other automated means
· Use data collected from our Site or Services for any direct marketing activity, including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
14. YOUR CONTENTS
14.1 Your Content: You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the content you provide to us in any way.
14.2 Use of Your Feedback: You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Site or Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback or suggestions you provide to Quoteapic in any way.
14.3 Prohibited Content: You may not use the Site or Services for any of the following purposes:
• Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
• Transmitting material that is or which encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
• Interfering with any other person\'s use or enjoyment of the Site.
• Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
• Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
• Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
• Engaging in technically harmful behaviour, which includes but is not limited to: computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data and other malicious software or harmful data.
14.4 Right to Remove: We reserve the right to refuse to post material on our Site or to remove material already posted on the Site.
15. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
We provide this Site and its contents “AS IS.” We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about this Site. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE IS OR WILL BE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. Because some jurisdictions do not permit disclaimer of implied warranties, you may have additional consumer rights under your local laws.
16. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You may not assert claims for money damages arising from this Site or its contents. We and our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, our liability, and the liability of our company and suppliers, shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
17. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant to us that:
• This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms.
• You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party.
• You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
• All information you supply to us in connection with your use of our services is true and complete in all material respects and will be kept up to date if it changes.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Quoteapic and its employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from your breach of this Agreement, your viola